Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Troy's Bike Crash Update: #2

So the prayers are working! After 3 days waiting for his right lung to inflate on its own (since it was punctured and deflated some), it finally did! This morning's xray showed great improvement so they will not put a tube in! The downside is that it is there is not enough improvement to be released from the hospital yet. The doc has not given us a time projection so it's going to be a day by day wait. So please pray for the lung to completely inflate and for Troy to come home. He continues to train hard (see pic) to get out of the hospital. He can take visitors. Just text or call me and I'll let you know if he is sleeping or not.